Monday, July 30, 2018

Patriotic Table Runner


I made this table runner to match my July mantle. 


I quilted it simply by stitching in the ditch.  Anything more competed with the cute prints.  (Which means I spent over an hour unpicking ten minutes of quilting.)


It is the same basic pattern as the pink and purple table runners I have made previously.  It just fits the spot so well and finishes at 18 by 72 inches. 


I think I may make one in greens.  I already have the fabric picked out for it. 

XX,
Jasmine

P.S.  I will be linking up with some of the fun parties on my sidebar.  Check them out for more quilty inspiration.  

4 comments:

  1. I just noticed the flowers in the pictures. I love those! Your home always looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes simpler is better. I love how coordinated your home is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a table that could use themed runners. This Patriotic one is such a lovely addition to your festive decor!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!