Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Table Runners


I was able to finish up the Halloween table runner I started earlier this year.  It was pieced with my scraps and got some simple quilting, orange backing, and orange binding.  It is all ready for October this year.


I also finished up the Amanda Murphy scrap table runner.  I didn't want binding, so added the backing and batting right sides together then turned it right side out.  Then it got some top stitching around the edge and simple quilting.  I love how it looks in the basement.


Even small finishes feel so good.

XX,
Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. The table runners look great. I love how you decorate your home with all your makes. The bright colors down in the basement make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for Halloween already?! Way to get ahead of the season, Jasmine! LOVE that rainbow-esque runner, too. Your choice to go sans binding was spot on. Sometimes simple is SEW much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The runner is a bright pop by the TV! I like how things coordinate in that room yet they aren’t the same fabric line. It’ll be fun to pull out the new Halloween runner in a few months, like a gift to yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!