Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Week ~ Day 6

{December Decor}


Welcome to the sixth and final day of Christmas Week here at Quilt Kisses.  Today I am sharing all of my quilty Christmas decorations.  We will start in my great room with an old table runner acting as a hearth stone by the fire place. 

Then you can see the new table runner on the cabinet nearby. 


The wreath table topper is on the end table. 


And an old Santa quilt is by the stairs (with new family pictures!). 


There are some new projects I shared earlier this week in the front room. 



Two Christmas quilts are in my bedroom.  One is old and the other a recent finish. 


Two more Christmas quilts are upstairs. 


There is even more Christmas quilts and projects downstairs. 



I love decorating for Christmas, especially with quilts! 

Thank you for joining me for Christmas Week here at Quilt Kisses.  Now that I have shared my seasonal projects it will probably get quiet on the blog again.  I'm looking forward to all the family time and finishing up some other projects. 

Merry Christmas from the Quilt Kisses Family!

XX,
Jasmine

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful house and family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is just gorgeous Jasmine and I love all the Christmas decorations and quilts! That wall of family photos is just beautiful too! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, Jasmine! I love the new family portraits, too. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season all around. All of your decorations are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and all your family! I really enjoyed seeing your home all decorated for the Holidays. But I don't think you have enough Christmas quilts, hehe. Love those cutie stockings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas Home, Jasmine! It’s gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Christmas in EVERY room? Where/how on earth do you store your seasonal quilts when each season is done?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasmine, I've really enjoyed reading all your Christmas week posts! Your Christmas quilts and projects are just beautiful! Thanks for the peek into your home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The family pictures look great...your boys are all looking very grown up. I love getting to peek around your house each month and check out the changes you've made to the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Christmas sampler QUILT....wow! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love your decorating with quilts posts, as you know! Thank you for the tour. Love that one on your bed especially!! (and the new family photos marching up the stairs!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I love your Christmas quilts and am thinking I need to make a few more for my house next year :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!