Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March Table Runner


I was able to put together a green table runner to use this month.  It was all from stash except for the backing.  I quilted it with an open leaf design on my domestic sewing machine. 


You can see the leaves a little better on the backing.  (Although the backing is brighter than it appears in the pictures.)


I'm so pleased with how it turned out. 


I love how it looks with my March mantle. 


I don't know if I have mentioned it or not, but making quilted seasonal decorations becomes addicting.  ;)

XX,
Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Looks really nice with the dark wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect addition for your family room. So good to see you sewing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Seasonal bunting and table runner and wall hanging quilts. Once you have all those, what do you think you'll make next? I'm thinking napkins and placemats are good options... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so festive, so spring-like, Jasmine! I especially like the green against the dark wood. And those gerberas for another pop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the soft Spring greens of your new runner. Even better that they came straight out of your stash!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!