Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Decor


I enjoyed pulling out my red, pink, white and valentine quilty decorations.  I'm ready for there to be a little less snow!  The decorations are simple now, but I may add to them throughout the month.

Pink, white, and red is the obvious choice for February, and I love having it throughout the house.  I love how my new bunting brightens up the room.
 

A heart table runner an my pink twister quilt are in the entertainment center.


A pink table topper made from the Hex-n-more ruler is on my kitchen table.


Valentine addition is hanging on the railing ready for a snuggle.


This Little Sweetheart quilt is in my hallway.


Quilty Kisses is still in my laundry room because I love how it brightens up the room.  It makes doing laundry so much better.  ;)


The front room got a few minor changes (different table topper, flowers, and throw quilt), but it is still decorated in a nice winter red.


The upstairs landing is also brightened up with pink and red.


It is amazing to me how just a few little changes inside makes the winter seem more cheerful.

You can see what it looked like in January here.

XX,
Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. I love how you can easily change the look and feel of your home. Always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home is beautiful. one question ; do you quilt for other people? I have a quilt top pending for quilting,its 86.5" sq. and I don't want batting in it , just the backing (minky). My e-mail is Millie4283@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun seeing how you decorate for each season! I have only one Valentine wall hanging and just recently I finished a felt table topper for Valenetines. I do have another heart wall hanging pattern I want to whip up some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love pink and black! Along with the red, not only is it Valentine à propos, but also so classy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE that you've got seasonal quilts spread throughout the house!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!