Wednesday, September 14, 2022

My Sister's Projects


 My sister made her daughter a quilt earlier in 2020.  She saved the scraps to make some throw pillows and skinny table runners.  I quilted them for her.  She will add zippers to the bottom of the pillows to make them reversible.  


I also sewed the binding to the top of the table runners for her.  She sewed them to the back later by hand.  


They will look gorgeous in the room with her daughter's quilt.  


My niece loves how they all coordiate.

XX,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!