Monday, October 17, 2022

A Quilt for Me


I made four wedding quilts for nieces and nephews in the summer of 2020.  I fell in love with the one I made for T and J and knew I had to make a similar one for me someday.  So when I cut out the fabric for C and G's wedding quilt I had to cut out a quilt for me to.  I worked on them at the same time.  

I cut out the strips in August 2021.


I cut out the 4 by 10 inch rectangles in December 2021.


I put it on the design wall and pieced it in January 2022.



I quilted it in February 2022. C and G's wedding quilt was quilted on the same piece of minky.


They both waited another month for binding.


But then they got bound the same day.  


It took me awhile to get some better pictures because I put my quilt right to use in the piano room.  


I love walking by and seeing the quilt in there.  


I'm so glad I made a quilt like this for me.  


It is quickly becoming one of my favorite quilt patterns.  


I think I could make this pattern in every color of the rainbow.  I have already made a red one...

XX,
Jasmine



2 comments:

  1. It looks perfect in the piano room. Black and white, just like the keys on the keyboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great pattern as it will always look different in different fabrics. I like that little half round table by your window.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!