Thursday, September 29, 2022

Pink Pillows

 
When I was decorating my bedroom in February 2021 I decided that I needed some pink pillows for my sofa.  I pulled out my bonus triangles from Kitty's heart quilt.  She uses it for her dolls more than for herself.  


I arranged the triangles in opposite directions on the two pillows.  


The pillows finished up quickly and looked great on my brown sofa.  


The backing of the pillows was left over from another pink quilt.


I love how they look in my bedroom.


I wonder why I don't make pillows more often.

XX,
Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I had that same backing fabric on a quilt I made years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you oriented the ombre fade to make the pillows mirror images!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!