Friday, October 21, 2022

Pink Lemonade


After finishing my April bed quilt I wanted to make another springy quilt.  I cut 5 inch strips of my soft pinks and yellows and then cut 9.5 inch rectangles.  


I didn't have quite enough soft pinks so I got some more at my local quilt shop.  I also got enough of one of the pinks for a narrow border and the binding.  This quilt top came together very quickly.  


I quilted it on the Bernina Q24 with a light pink minky backing.  


I quilted it with spirals and paisleys which is soft and elegant.  


I trimmed it up and added the binding which matches the border. 


This simple quilt only took me a few days to finish.  



It looked beautiful on my creamy sofas in the spring.  


It is too bad the backs of the sofa were not secure and we had to take it back to Costco.  

XX,
Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, that's too bad you had to take the sofa back, it's a shame when things like that happen. This quilt definitely makes me think of Easter and the promise of early spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure made for a fast quilt and so pretty and satisfying too! Sorry you didn't get to keep the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great-looking sectional; too bad about the back... love this sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!