Monday, October 31, 2022

New Minky Blankets


 It is no secret that we love minky at our house or that I use minky for a lot of backings.  One weekend in May 2022 I decided to use scraps and new minky to make new blankets for the family.  

Cheetah finally got an extra large blanket that I had promised him a year before.  It is big finishing about 60 by 90 inches.  He absolutely loves it. 



I used my rainbow scraps and some pinkish purple minky for Bunny.  


Evidently it makes a great dance stage first thing in the morning before getting ready for the day.


Kitty didn't get a new blanket at the time because hers was practically brand new.  


Monkey claimed the one I was making with my black and gray scraps.  



I thought Panda would want the one I made with my blue scraps, but he wasn't interested at all.  


At least my husband likes it. 


So I went back to the store and got some orange and red minky for Panda.  


Kitty liked his orange blanket too.  


A few months later (in September) I decided she needed her own orange minky blanket.  


She drags it around everywhere. 


I think minky is a love language at my house.  

XX,
Jasmine

P.S.  Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family wrapped up all snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minky is absolutely a love language at your house. I love seeing how happy and pleased they all are with the blankets and quilts you so lovingly make for them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!