Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Teacher Gifts


After all the minky blankets were made I didn't have much time to make some end of school year teacher gifts. I decided to make some simple drawstring bags that we could put a little treat in.  


I did some assembly line construction to speed things up.  


The fabrics we chose went along with the teacher's favorite color or movie.  I finished them just in time.  


Then my orange loving Kitty picked out some fabric for a bag of her own.  (I have a spare for just in case.)

What are your favorite simple gifts to make?

XX,
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Drawstring bags are super handy. I'm sure the teachers appreciated your kindness!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!