Friday, November 4, 2022

Mischelle's Owl Baby Quilts


I quilted these two baby quilts for my friend Mischelle.  It was a trade of my quilting for the backing of my April bed quilt.  It is always so much fun trading with my friend.  

I was able to load both quilts side by side on the same piece of minky on the Bernina Q24.


I quilted them with a loopy spiral in a light tan thread.  


There was some cute truck and owl fabric in some of the blocks.  


The quilts were very similar but not exactly the same.


The backing was a brown paisley minky.


After quilting them I put the quilts back in Mischelle's bag.


Mischelle makes some of the cutest bags and baskets.

XX,
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. What and awesome trade, and that's amazing you were able to load both quilts at the same time on your Bernina. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!