Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Miss S's First Quilt


This beautiful quilt was pieced by my niece Miss S with my mother.  It is the original Turning 20 quilt pattern.  Miss S wanted me to finish the quilt for her.  I quilted it on the Bernina Q24 in black thread.  


I quilted it with the loopy spiral as she requested.  



Then I trimmed it and added red binding.  


Her backing is a black minky.  


Here you can see it in my studio with the growing pile of needed-to-be-gifted niece and nephew quilts.  


Miss S did such a great job!

XX,
Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Miss S did an amazing job. Black, white, and red is such a classic color palette. Will she be keeping the quilt for herself or did she make it as a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Miss S! Jasmine, I am still envious of your big quilting room-so neat and clean. If only my room was twice the size with big white cabinets to hide lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!