Monday, November 14, 2022

Blue Table Toppers


Earlier this year I made some blue table toppers.  It wasn't until a few months later that I realized I never took pictures of them finished.  

I made these just like the yellow ones in the spring.  I loaded the blue fabric onto the Bernina Q24 and quilted it with a spiral.  


I actually cut a corner out of the fabric because I didn't need everything quilted for the three table toppers.  I would rather have plain cotton scraps than a quilted scrap.  


I cut the quilted fabric to size and bound them with a navy blue fabric.  Later I took photos.  




I really like how the table toppers coordinate, protect the dresser and nightstands, and allow the quilts in my room to shine.  The crazy thing is that I bought this blue fabric right after I finished my Modern Farmer's Wife quilt in January 2015.  At first I couldn't figure out the quilting design I wanted.  Then I just kept putting it off.  I'm so glad they are finally finished.  They look great with the May, July, and August quilts for my bed.  

XX,
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. They look wonderful, and I love that you switch things out to coordinate so much. I have to confess I'm really curious about all of your storage solutions for the quilts and toppers when they are not in use!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!